Wednesday 1 June 2011

my first blog

so this is my first blog to no-one. my aim is to have no followers and no readers by the end of the year. and then straight to a five figure publishing deal with Random House. but not neccesarily in htat oder (sic).

so this is a blog, eh? i hate it already. but since this is only for my eyes, no point posturing - i simply love it!

this will be a blog for my poetry gigs, with some casual sports and film journalism on the side. the odd jpeg of my cock thrown in for good measure. there will be swearing. oh yes. wait for it... and a hell of a lot of unsavoury comments. let's see one person with no followers/readers (is that what they're called?) get thrown off from blogging. if a tree falls in the woods and nobody hears it, did it fall? the answer is Yes, next question. if a tree falls in the woods and nobody sees it, did it fall? Yes, you heard it. ah, but if a joke is repeated three times in a row does it get funnier - only if i'm the only person reading this, you see it doesn't have to be complicated.

well, tune in next week, for more of the same. you lucky lucky things.